Things You Should Know About Custom-Designed Furniture
Furniture Reupholstery Gives Old Favourites a New Look
Shopping for a new sofa or dining room set? Consider custom-designed furniture. Nothing compares to the fit and finish of an item that is made specifically for your home. You can hand-pick your style, suitable size and choice of material for a distinctive look. At Carrocel Interiors, our veteran craftsmen have the skills to recreate your dream pieces. Bring us your designs or be inspired by the creative displays in our huge Toronto showroom. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be happy to discuss your ideas and show you around.
What to Keep in Mind When Selecting Custom Furniture
Many homeowners would love to decorate with custom-designed furniture. However, the myth that it is a complicated and expensive process prevents them from doing so. It is important to understand that large manufacturers also have invisible factors that influence their pricing and sometimes make their products costlier than customized items. The distinctive style and quality of custom built furniture offers unmatched value. Our design experts have some useful tips to help simplify the selection process:
- Be sure about the size: Familiarize yourself with dimensions of your room and the other items it holds. This will help you determine an appropriate size for your custom furniture. We recommend bringing in a floor plan or photograph of your current arrangement so that we can help ensure you have the right-sized pieces for your Toronto home.
- Pay attention to the surrounding décor: Is it vintage, rustic, modern or contemporary? After all, you want your furniture to look “at home” in the space rather than stand out for the wrong reasons.
- Choose the right materials. It is important to balance aesthetics and functionality. Select hardier materials for items that will be used daily or frequently. This will help minimize wear and tear. If you are passionate about sustainability, ask for items made out of reclaimed or recycled materials. At Carrocel, we have a range of eco-friendly choices.
- Consider furniture reupholstery. It might be worthwhile to rejuvenate some of your antique or vintage furniture rather than purchase new items. This will not only save you time and effort but also reduce the burden on the landfill. Our expert furniture reupholstery and restoration services have perfected the art of rejuvenating worn out items and creating entirely new pieces out of them. We can help you preserve their beauty and sentimental value.
- Be patient. Custom-designed furniture takes time. If you are in a hurry, be flexible in your design, material or finishing choices.
- Select the right custom furniture store: Check the store’s quality and reputation before you place an order. At Carrocel, our custom designed furniture is backed by over 30 years of consistently high quality. Our craftsmen love a challenge.
Come to the Carrocel furniture store for custom designed pieces of unparalleled style and quality.
Fine Custom Designed Furniture and Reupholstery Services at Carrocel
At Carrocel, we can design and build furniture to suit your vision and style. For over 30 years, we have provided the finest custom designed furniture and highest quality reupholstery services for homes in Toronto and around the world. Our superior materials, exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional service have earned us the appreciation and loyalty of customers.
Decorate your home with fine custom built furniture that reflects your unique sense of style. At Carrocel, our artisans have a passion for bringing customer designs and creations to life.
To check out our custom designed furniture or for more information about our fine reupholstery services, visit the Carrocel furniture store today. Call us at 416-999-2525 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation.