Regency Style Furniture
The Regency style of furniture originated in England during the first few decades of the nineteenth century. It primarily focused on replicating Greek, Roman, Chinese and French furniture designs, along with the addition of Egyptian inspiration.
- Mahogany used for furniture design, with exotic woods like ebony being used in high-end pieces
- Rosewood and zebrawood veneers to add decoration
- Metal accents primarily using brass or imitation gold
- Bases of furniture legs often shaped like animal feet and made from brass
- Column, concave, or X-shaped chair legs
- Woven and printed fabrics, often chintz
This style offers timeless elegance and beautiful pieces whose design and quality will not only make an impressive statement in your home but also last you well into the future.
The selection of Regency style furniture available at Carrocel includes a variety of high-quality items for various rooms in your home. Each piece is a true representation of the Regency era and the styles that came with the time. Browse through our catalogue of Regency furniture to find an elegant and high-end piece for your home.