2015 Winter Colour Design Trends for Your Home
Easy Decorating Ideas Incorporating Colour, Texture and Fine Furniture
Want to incorporate the latest design trends in your home décor? Our decorating experts have outlined these guidelines below. You’ll find that 2015 winter styles combine the old and new, stylish and comfortable, and natural colours with dramatic accents for an interesting look. Come and be inspired by the exciting displays at our luxurious showroom. We have lots of decorating ideas to ignite your creativity.
A Quick Guide to Winter Design Trends
We have broken down the high fashion speak into simple recommendations you will be able to easily incorporate into your living room and bedroom decorating ideas. You’ll notice that most of the colour choices were inspired by emotions, so don’t hesitate to give expression to your feelings in your decorating ideas.
- Black is timeless and no décor can be complete without it to offset form, texture and colour. This winter, however, black is imbued with tinges of blue and red for a dramatic effect. Don’t hold back; give a glimpse of your wild side!
- Neutrals are back in prominence with camel and ochre being the hot favourites for the winter. We have pieces from all around the world to break out the designer in you. Come see which furniture gives expression to your unique style.
- Brown takes on a modern look with bright and almost clashing hues for a stunning look. If you prefer to stick with old-world charm, our elegant Louis XV Writing Desk with its deliciously fluid rich walnut forms and original brass hardware is just as dramatic without being “over the top”.
- Pink displays a blue tinge to take on a more purple hue. Pair it with warm gold patina to create an air of romance and mystery. It’s a great choice for a bedroom.
- Green takes on subdued tones, abandoning its brightness for a more celestial appearance. If you’re looking to give your room a dramatic pop of colour, Carrocel’s Emerald Occasion Table spells classic style.
- Blues, however, take a back seat to play a supporting role. You might want to give your blues a break.
See the Latest Design Trends at Carrocel’s Fine Furniture Store in Toronto
At the Carrocel showroom in Toronto, we are continually refreshing our displays to incorporate the latest design trends and a collection of the finest furniture. For over 30 years, we have been enhancing the homes and lifestyles of our customers with an original and timeless selection. Our pieces represent décor styles of all ages, and from around the world. We also offer many options to personalize upholstery and finish to your taste. Our experienced staff will be happy to show you around, discuss your decorating ideas and help you make a selection.
To see the latest designs, please visit our 20,000 sq. ft. furniture showroom. Call us at 416-999-2525 for more information.