Antique Furniture Restoration & Refinishing
Bringing Out the Best
in Your Furniture
Every piece of furniture is unique and has its own
requirements for restoration and refinishing.
When you choose Carrocel, master artisans do more than restore; they revitalize your furniture using the knowledge and expertise that helps them understand each piece and what it takes to bring out its beauty and strength.
See a refinishing project from start to finish
- Thorough Evaluation – Regardless of what piece of furniture you restore, from a single end table to a full living room suite, the first step is to get a clear understanding of its requirements.
- The Human Touch – Every restoration and refinishing step is done by hand; hand stripping; hand staining; hand finishing.
- Why Hand Craftsmanship?
- It is the least harmful way to restore your furniture
- No chemical dipping
- No heavy machine sanding
- No heat on your furniture
- Richer, longer lasting results
- The Complete Process – Carrocel gives your furniture everything it needs, starting with stripping it down to the frame, to re-upholstery:
- Adjust and tighten frames and springs
- Durable repairs as needed
- Careful wood preparation
- Detailed grain accenting
- Exhaustive grain matching
- High-grade upholstery foam
- Quality fabrics & leathers
- Rich glazing
- Fine antiquing
- Selective highlighting
- 7-Step staining process
- Hand rubbed finish
The Carrocel Finish
We are famous for how we finish your furniture. The Carrocel Finish means taking time for over 10 steps from bare wood to final lacquers, using the highest quality materials with a scuff sanding between each layer to create the most beautiful and durable finish for your furniture.
No matter how much care you take with everything else,
your restoration is only as good as the finish.